Tracesa has built a strong IP portfolio that has secured a unique market position:
Fluid Identification System for any O&G application e.g.
• EOR, Fraccing, Cementing, Transportation ... etc.
• Using DNA signatures to monitor and control operations.
• Using huge number signatures to provide greater understanding of processes, e.g., time stamp fluid injection profiles, trace origin & transit of fluids with high resolution, Calibration of Reservoir Models etc.
A fluid identification system comprising particles encapsulating a tracer material having an identifiable DNA.
A method of identifying a fluid by:
• Adding particles encapsulating identifiable DNA with known characteristics, at least a 1st provides a time stamp and a 2nd identifies the usage location.
• Store/Database unique signatures.
A method of producing a fluid identification system by:
• Providing a tracer material having identifiable DNA
• Polymerising in a liquid to form particles encapsulating tracer material
A method of identifying a fluid for use in O&G E&P and transportation operations by entraining with:
• Particles encapsulating a tracer material having an identifiable DNA, using a cross-linked polymer
Tracesa has granted patents in the UK, US and Europe and applications in process in other countries worldwide